Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tt Time

Last weekend we had little Tt Jo over.  Tt (Talitha) is my friend Heather Jo's little girl.
  It was much needed to have her over! We haven't seen her for a little awhile.  
While I didn't document most of the girl party, I snapped a few shots the next morning while we made tt's gingerbread house and had breakfast.
 Okay, so see how beautifully put together this gingerbread house is?  I found this bad boy at Costco!  
It comes totally put together!  You just get to decorate it!  Isn't that awesome?
Please remember the picture of this perfectly constructed house in future posts.
I almost threw a knife, and Tatum's Wal Mart gingerbread through my kitchen window last night. 
This Costco house is the way to go.
Another cute little item of interest.  Talitha is naturally more toe headed that Tatum.
She and her daddy have decided to have a "year of color". 
Every few months, Talitha is changing her hair color. 
Next I believe will be turquoise.. I don't remember for sure.  
Isn't that cool?  They are a neat little family.

So, here we have sweet little Talitha, and my sassy little girl.  
Cant you just see what Tate is going to be like as a teenager?  
Seriously, teen years are seeping out of her pores.. Right... Can you see it?  Or is it just me?

P.S.  While I don't eat french toast, because its just bread slathered in scrambled up baby chickens, 
I made this for my family, and these girls.  It got rave reviews.

Well, see you later.

1 comment:

Blog Archive