Thursday, December 9, 2010

Look at me!

 So, I took pictures this morning to document that I didn't buy the finished product that I am about to reveal.  
You will really need proof when you see what I did, just this morning! 
Its beautiful, breath taking, spectacular.
I maintain that people that are untalented can brag when they pull off something that requires talent.
You don't see me going around bragging about being tall do you?  
No.  
That would be rude because being tall comes so easy to me. 
See?  Construction?
 See? Happy finished product?  And chubby, no make up, happy my face?  
And Jack?  
He's coming right along eh? 
FYI  I'm 30 plus weeks.  For men, that translates to about 7 months.

Also, I don't know if you know, but when little kids feel like their life is changing, or spinning out of control they pee themselves.  Its actually really sad. Nothing to make light of.  Sorry.  I'm rude.
But, when I am feeling similarly, I cut 6 inches off of my hair.  Or make it black.
My hair is not behind my back in the above picture.  
Now I look from Debbie from Channel 2 news.  Shoot.
Even more shoot is that I look 50 times better.
 
*Also, like I said, these pictures were taken this morning.. It's not 5:30 at night, and I'm still wearing those same pajamas, and I haven't brushed my teeth.
Now, that I type that out, maybe a few daily tweeks, and I could have found some cosmetic joy without cutting off all of my hair.
Just a thought.

6 comments:

  1. Holy wow! Look at you pregnant Martha Stewart! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. I like the festive new page design, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April I am so proud! :) And I love your lil' pregnant belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that star you made! So cute! And you look super cute Prego too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...hair, crafts, and belly. This is why we need to see each other more often! So I know when you chop a million inches off of your hair.

    Okay. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. April you are so cute! Love your hair. Right after Zoe was born I didn't chop six inches of my hair but I did chop BANGS. Big step. But I'm not as cute as you and I don't take my own picture:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive