Monday, November 3, 2014

Nov. 3 - This moment with

 This moment, 
I am with these guys.
I am uploading the pictures that I recently had taken for my husband's very special 30th birthday.
Getting Ryan photos, as a gift, are my go to.
For two reasons.
1. He has everything else
2. We have very different opinions on spending money on photography.
So.
It's the equivalent of him buying me a power drill for my birthday.
And I'm okay with that.
It's not my fault that the man is impossible to buy for. 
Or thinks he has secret photog abilities. 
(he doesn't) 

And anyways.
How can someone not tear up 
(he does)
 at the magic that 
constantly brings to her photo seshes.

So.
In this moment.  
I am grateful for photography.
For capturing my kids as I love to see them.
Loving, happy, healthy, and together....


And the birth of my husband so I could have extra money in my monthly budget to get these pics. 
(birthday present)








































Tatum - 12
Jack - 3
Sienna 2

Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive