Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankful - Nov 8.

A number I am thankful for.

That is a weird thing to be thankful for.

I was thankful to be 18 and 19.
Those were good years.

24 was too.
 hashtag: skinnyandyoung
so, along those lines I was grateful for
149, 29x35, and 7

But I am not grateful for any of those numbers anymore.
...
Hmm..

2,24,15,8
My babies birthdays, and anniversary.

Lamesies.

I used to have my debit card memorized.
Those were good days.
That I meant I used it often..
Ya know.
For purchases of the online sort...

But I don't anymore.
Which means,
My spending habits have been reined in by one
 who's name rhymes with Fyan.

And even so, 
that is certainly a number that would be foolish to post on ones blog...

The only thing I can think of is this.


 one million.

A number I would surly be grateful for.

But.
 Well.
You see all of those documentaries about how winning the lottery ruined peoples life.
So.
They are probably not thankful for their millions.

Okay.
So 
19
I am thankful that I was once nineteen and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It was a good year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive