Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thankful - Nov. 3

A food I am thankful for:

So.
At the moment I think I am thankful for all food.
Which makes me not at all thankful for it.
Because all of the food that I really love and am grateful for makes me fattish and sluggish.
Like gravy.
I love gravy.
But that is not appropriate as ones mentionable food to be thankful for!!

But soo.
If I had to pick one, it would be cereal.
Cereal never lets me down.
My kids love it
I love it
It's usually on sale
It offers good options when I am pregnant, nursing, and dieting,
All miserable times in my food intaking life..
The clean up is top notch.
Good fiber source options are readily available.
You can use cereal to make other delicious things like rice crispies.
You can dump a cup of sugar on the top of any gross cereal and make it delicious.
Getting one of those milky spoonfuls of pure sugar with a few corn flakes, is like, the best way to start your day.
Or end it.

Ya
Cereal.
I love cereal, and am very thankful for it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive