Friday, April 26, 2013

6 month well check.


6 Months Old
97 Percentile for Height
60th for Weight
54th for head circumference.
She:
Rolls over both ways.
Can pass toys from hand to hand
Broke her first tooth 2 days ago.
The second one is minutes away from busting in.
Nicknames:
Stenna
Stenna Ninners
Ninners
Ninner ninner chicken dinner
Baby sis
CC

This sweet little princess is the happiest easiest little baby ever.
Sometimes I catch myself off guard when I realize that its been all day since I have really SEEN her.
She is so undemanding and easy that I get frequently carried away by other things.
Even though she is on my lap or on my hip..
She requires so little.
You can't skim your eyes past her while she is in her bouncer or on the floor without her bursting into a full fledge smile like you are dancing and singing character from Yo Gabba Gabba.
Locking eyes on her warrants a happy squeal or belly laugh.. 
She is a dream.  Has been since day one.  I cannot believe that was 6 1/2 months ago.

We have a kid of the day award every day at our house.
Is that bad?
It's fine. 
Tatum really likes it.
Jack will too when he knows its going on.
I just know it.

Sienna wins every day. 

It's the least I can do for her.

I SEE Tatum and Jack 
ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY!!
:)
These kids.
I don't know how I got so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive