Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A photo a week of my kids... Week 8

Mommy and Me Edition:

God bless whoever invented the 
kiss it better.
Nothing melts my heart more than Jack asking for a kiss it better.
You can hit the kid in the head with a hammer and he wont flinch.
But if he's feeling particularly tired, or overwhelmed, he needs kiss it betters everywhere.
The other morning, he noticed some varicose veins (lovely) on my leg and started saying 
"oowie oowwie"
then, he kissed it better. lots of times.
God bless you kiss it better inventor. God bless you.

JackJack
A rare appearance of myself.
Loving my natural "ombre"
That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Tatum 

If you look closely, you can see some pretty little greys making their appearance too.
My hair and me, we are embracing each other.
We are really making peace with what is to come.
#imgettingoldanddontevencare.
Was that weird? To hashtag in a blog post?
#what?imtryingtostayyoung!!!

THIS IS ABOUT THE KIDS!!!

Sienna.

1 comment:

Blog Archive