Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A photo a week of my kids... Week 7


Week 7.
I never thought I would make it this far.
I can do hard things.
(like take one picture a week of my children?)
:(

So.
JackJack
My little Jack is a lover of the arts.
He loves to "co-or"
He likes music and dancing.
Just not when I do it.
Not one bit.

Tatum is on a year round track.
It's not as bad as we thought it would be.  
We have actually really enjoyed our breaks throughout this year.
The one down fall (kind of) is that we have 4 first days of school each year.
We have to have good hair, cute clothes, and painted nails.
Yesterday was Tatum's last "first day back" for 5th grade.
You can always tell where Tatum is in her track by her nails..
Manicures are not something that we make good time for.

And..
Good news minute!
Sienna survived another week without me eating her!
Barely though.
Just barely.
Those chubby little arms..
The cheeks.
Everything about her is delectable.


Onward and upward to week 8!

1 comment:

Blog Archive