Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A photo a week of my kids. Week 1

So.
 All over the Internets, bloggers and gals are doing this.
A photo a week of their children in 2013.
I love the idea. It's simple, and something i can (more than likely) commit to.
I'm about 10 weeks behind.  But that's not bad in my book.
I'm on average 1 hour to 25 years behind on most (all) of my goals.  
So 10 weeks, is like, cake.  
Crumb cake.
(why did that pop into my head? crumb cake?  Is that a saying somewhere?  Must be.)

I more often than not post pictures on Instagram and Facebook of my babies.
The truth of the matter is I am with them more than twice as much as I am with anyone else.
As sad as that is for this Tatum's Mommy.
I miss my teeny little Tater bug.
She's busy. And I wish we got to see more of her, but the truth is, she is growing up.
Whateves....

But so. 
So are the babes.  
So.
I love the idea of this little challenge. 
Just one photo a week.  I can do that.
I want to do that.
I might do that.
I am more than likely going to do that.
Probably.
Maybe.
I want to.
I'm gonna try.
Hard.
Harder than that once when I tried to wash my face every night.

Anyways.
Here we go.

The three of them..
 Jack.
These eyes.
They are killer. 
Jack is a little speech delayed.
He is at the point now where he gets very frustrated when he can't communicate what he wants/needs
When he speaks to you with these eyes instead of his words..
It makes me cry.
He can speak volumes and tell stories with these little peekers.
 Sienna..
Enjoying her first meal of
Chicken and Gravy.
I'm sorry baby sis.
Its what the doctor told me to do.
 Tatum had a photo booth
(of my creating)
at her birthday party this weekend.
(more on that later)
This is one my the cute lil photos I came across while uploading those pics today.
Tatum.
Always the princess.
 And..
Just for good measure.
Here's hoping to a photo a week
week 2!

1 comment:

  1. Do not worry to much about Jack, Jack being a little behind of speaking. My little man stuttered for a long time and is mostly over it. You just have to be patient is all and have lots of love to give them when it is tough to talk. I totally know what you mean though Xander used to get so exhausted when talking because he could not get the right word out correctly. We started with a speech therapist when he was 4 and that worked wonders. :) Hang in there I know you are an amazing woman and momma. :) ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive