Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Measure of a Mama.

I experienced two very poinignt moments as a mom this month. 

  1. First, I took Tatum to the dentist the other day (she hasn't been for a number of months greater than 36) (I like riddles on my blog) and guess what?!  She had no cavities!! Isn't that great?  Doesn't that mean that I am a stellar mom that takes great care of my daughters dental hygiene?  I always think that when kids don't have cavities it must be because their mom is really on it.  And then it happened to me!  What a great day right?  I'm a good mom.  That was a good day.  I think it is a rare moment when you feel like a good mom. Ill take it.  ps this was nothing short of a miracle.

    2. Last Friday, I sent Tatum to school with beef jerky, goldfish, and mini cadbury eggs for lunch. 

Both equally defining moments for me as a mother.

4 comments:

  1. Where are you getting cadbury eggs in November?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM PRETTY SURE YOU ARE THE CUTEST MAMA EVER!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE READING YOUR BLOG-- IT ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the best mommy i ever did see. :)
    i love you sis.
    <3
    devy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious! That is my kind of lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive