Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More Branches

Yesterday, my little sister called me. She was all b hurt that I never mention them on my blog. At first, I thought she was just being silly, irrational, spotlight loving Miranda. But then, I realized that I really haven't mentioned them even once! And this is sad, because they are my favorite part of life! Really. My mom and Mir are my best friends. I'm mean. I can't believe they have never made an appearance around here for how much they are actually involved in my life. Anyways, I made a montage.. I know I spelled that wrong, but spell check didn't know how to spell it either. So I can't be all that stupid.. hehe..
Every year we go school clothes shopping there with our fam. I wish I could draw a picture here, but Ill map it out best I can
Grandma
Mom - Mona (sisters)
Me -Jenilee (cousins)
Miranda- Franki (cousins)
Tatum -Makenna (2nd? 3rd? cousins)
The left side of the column belong to my mom, and the right side belongs to Mona. I don't know why I felt the need to explain that, but the point is, we have had this "Vegas school clothes shopping trip" since Jenilee and I were little tykes. We only went to Ross then, but that was okay with us. Anyways, it has been fun to keep the tradition up. Now our girls love it. We make a long trip out of it and have major girl fun. Our Grandma comes, and I think this year my aunt from Texas might fly out. We are a family full of girls. I love it!
Here we are at dinner on last years trip
Look! My hair + Mirandas hair = Moms hair!
Last year for the fourth of July Mom and Grandma came to hang out with us. We took them to Park City to shop and eat and just experience my love for that place!
I think we are kind of a cute bunch. I'm going to look older than my granny in less than 10 years ill bet. Sucky for me. Good for her I guess..

This is my mom's 50th birthday party. I'm going to blog about that one day too.
Just know, it was stellar beyond belief.
Miranda worked herself into a full blown aneurysm just trying to prepare. Seriously, she got really sick. Felt better as soon as the surprise had been executed.
My hair+Mirandas hair= Moms hair.
This is really nice of her to keep things neurtal. This way neither of us know who is her favorite.
Tatum gets very emotional when my hair doesn't match hers. Really. It pisses her off.
This is us at Christmas. Mom and Steve (bonus dad) came up to spend it with us.
This is really nice of them. My Ma knows how I feel about traveling away at Christmas so they came to us last year and this year! Actually they came one other year when I was a single mom. I lived in a tiny apt. Forgot to grocery shop. Figured that in SLC SOMETHING would be open on Christmas day. Nope. Really nothing. We drove for hours. Betos Burritos. Sick. That was honestly our Christmas dinner. It was shameful. Steven is still disgusted.
He loves him some good holiday food.
I'm still really sorry about that. That fell on a year that I didn't have Tatum for Christmas. I am in a trance for the few days before, and a few days after Christmas on those years.
They suck with a capital S!
Anyways, now that I am nice and married with my head on very straight, they have agreed to start coming up again. I am very thankful for this. I am neurotic during Christmas. It is so hard to leave your with kids, and presents, and obligations, wrapping, shopping, baking, work Christmas partying, family Christmas partying, Christmas programs, travel, and snow, and packing, and all of the other awfulness that comes with the blasted weeks before that holiday.
I swear I almost lost vision in one of my eyes last year.
Mir even came up early to help me (and Ryan and Tatum) with all of my (our) happenings.
I was still worked into a frenzy. Even with an assistant.
OMgosh. I cant shut up. I was just going to post a few pics showing that we love each other.
Sorry.
Here's the picture.


Mir and Tate. They call each other sissy and love each other very much.

Miranda was her nanny last summer. It worked out great, and was so fun to have her live with us. She is going to school at Dixie right now. She is currently applying for pharmacy schools! What the!?! She is smart as a whip, and a good example to Tate. I am so proud of her! Hopefully she gets into a school up here so that she can be around more.

Love you Mir!


In closing.. I love my family very much, and am grateful for them every day of my life. Even if my blog doesn't say so. My blog doesn't know jack. It is a month behind everything and has bad grammar. So don't base anything off of this blog.. MIRANDA!!


4 comments:

  1. I love miranda! I hardly know her, but I think she is rad. And it was so cool that she did a report on my pippy (spell check always tries to change pippy to puppy). Getting interviewed was so fun and I was really impressed with her. She is going to do very well for herself in this life.
    Love,
    Reagan

    ps a sleep over sounds f****** perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Love Love your family. I feel like they are actually my relatives too. In fact I used to get asked if I was a Beacham all the time. I haven't seen your mom, grandma or Miranda forever, They look great. We should get together sometime soon. I haven't seen Tatum since she was a baby. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!! YOUR FAMILY IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! I WANT TO CALL THEM MY OWN AS WELL!!! WE ARE ALL TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING LADIES IN OUR LIVES!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I WISH YOU LIVED CLOSER AND WE COULD PLAY ALL OF THE TIME!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't blogged in so long! I love your family post because I know them all. You guys are all so gorgeous! What a beautiful fam!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive