Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Tatum Kay!!

Tatum Kay Kling
8
Birthday Girl Extraordinaire.
Fashion Diva
Sassy Pants
Sweet Heart
Run For My Money Giver
Love Her
Lots.
This is going to be short and sweet...


Birthday Breakfast in Bed

Surprise Party
Sweet Foam Pit Picture
Spoiled Child Cake
Birthday WishesMommy and Baby loves
The Cool Kids.....With Birthday Balloons....
One of these things is not like the others?


So, I have noticed that on a lot of other blogs, people write letters to their children/husbands/moms/dads/everybody
for their
birthday/anniversary/baptism/everything.
While I always find that very endearing, I will not be doing that today.
This is because I put enough freaking time and effort into her birthday party.
I just cant. I'm regrouping for next year.

Oh, I will say this though.. While I am the only parent in a picture here with Tate. I most certainly did not pull this off alone. Ryan Eric & Hayley are all still recovering too.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe that Tatum is 8! I still remember your mom bringing pics of her into the shop when she was born.I am super jealous of her cake I will be demanding one like it for my twenty tenth this year. Tell Tatum sorry for being a copycat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED CATCHING UP ON YOUR BLOG!!! YOU ARE THE BEST MOM EVER!!! I LOVE BEING BLOGGER BUDDIES!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos from Tatum’s birthday are wonderful. I loved the design and color of the birthday cake and the cupcakes. I’ve always shown a lot of interest in creative baking ideas, and will also be baking a cake for my son’s birthday party next week. I haven’t started yet but there’s enough time for it. Also, we just found a suitable hall to organise the party at the nearby convention center.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive