Wednesday, April 7, 2010

State Tourney 2010

Two things about this post.

First - It is dated 4/7/2010 because that is the day that I uploaded these pictures and intended on doing this post.. one month later isn't bad. Right?

Second - It is titled State Tourney 2010. It is titled this because my babiest sister (and by babiest, I mean youngest, 17 and 6'1. Holy Cow), Taylors, state basketball tournament. She is a junior at Emery High. Her team entered the tournament as region champs. Taylor was (perhaps) and (in my opinion) on her way to being 3A MVP....

And then they lost their first game..

And then they lost the second game...

So we cried, had some moments of silence for Tay (and my semi obsessed dad's) loss, and then moved the freak on for a fun family weekend.

Boondocks - Laser Tag.
My team won.
Go red.
Bottom: Sage (nephew) and Tatum
Middle(ish): Kasey (bonus sissy)
Back(ish):Destiny (cousin) Taylor (sissy)Me (author) Delynn (Bonus Mom) Dad (dad)
Off to the side: Jace Mann (the baby brother)
Not Pictured: Jesse (Bonus Brother) Devyn (sissy)
Ryan (Husband extraordinaire, photographer)
We watched lots of 3-D movie ride thingiesGrandpa & Sage
Taylor & Tate
Jace
Getting kicked off for playing bumper cars
instead of nice slick track race.
Tate and Ry cashing in on the fruits of Ryan's arcade labors
Apples to Apples.
The girl in the black jacket looks like me huh?
It's not.
It's my STEP sister Kasey.
We are twiners.
I guess some things are just meant to be.
Yay!
This Brady Bunch sure loves each other.
We have been through a lot together.
Sometimes I have to draw a picture to accurately explain my family tree but guess what?
I like it. I like my big dysfunctional family(ies).
They are mine. And that's all anyone should ever need.
A family that is all theirs!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man. That looks like a really good time. I love cart racing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive