Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thankful - Nov. 13

A color

Ya know.
I'm kind of drawing a blank here.
I am really just not an artsy girl.
Colors don't really move me much.

A color. A color....
Hmm..
I mean.. Colors represent so much.. Everything I love is A color.. 
I mean, ya?
But I can't really think of a consistency in any one color..
I don't have a favorite color..

I'm thankful for yellow, because I love the sun so very much. 
I love to be warm and tan.
But sun can also give me a nasty migraine.
But so
 I guess I am grateful for Tan.
Ya. I like tan. because I like sand and beaches too.
But.
Meh.
Tan? 
I cannot be grateful for tan.
That's not it.
Tan?
Ya no.

I don't really like black. 
It's scary.
But
I'm grateful for black. As it is my best clothing option.
Which makes me think of how I hate white.
But I love the pureness that white represents.. So.. I like white again. I'm thankful for white.
It's heavenly.
But no.
Not white either

I like pink and blue because it reminds me of babies.
And babies make me think of poop, which makes me think of brown.
Brown is a sucky color.
I can't think of anything good that's brown.

OOH! 
I take that back! I like chocolate so much.
I found some Christmas Cadbury mini eggs at the Walgreens the other day.
I love them so much!
I like brown again!

But actually cadbury mini eggs are actually green and red (well, the Christmas ones are)
So.
Red and Green.
I like both of them, because I love Christmas so much,
And I really like green because It's Jack and Ryan's best clothing option, and plus! outside is green which I love..
But also, I don't love green because I hate puke. And puke is often greenish. And so is mold.
So.  Gross things are often green.
And red.
As much as I would love red.. It just doesn't work out for me.
Blood makes me woozy, red lipstick looks gross on me, and Tatum is the only one here that looks good in red, but she doesn't like it..
And also. We decorated a majority of our old house in red. 
You remember. 2006
The year of the "red accent wall"
We spent way to much money on red crap that doesn't belong anywhere in our new house..
It's all out in our garage as we are speaking here.
Stupid red.
Except for during Christmas.
I love red at Christmas..
But my favorite Christmas Color is SILVER!!
Oohh.  
I love silver at Christmas.
I love silver all of the time!
Ya.  Silver.

I think that's the color I am thankful for.
Christmas, 
Money, 
Jewelry,
 Cars
Appliances.
All of the shiny things!
 And also.
Silver is a vivid color in my memory of delivery rooms. 
(tools, scales, mirrors, that huge placenta bowl!! and an all around shiny happy aura)

Silver.
That is a color I am thankful for.

Geez Louise!
That was exhausting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive