Thursday, September 5, 2013

A photo a week of my kids... Week 27

Last week I was a little busy with Mir's wedding..
So .  This week is a double dose of my chickies.


Tater Skater with some lacedhair clip in extensions.
Don't worry.  They are borrowed, and just for fun.
11 is a little to young for such extravagancies.

Remind me of that in December when she is begging me for some for Christmas.
So Tatum.  So all encompassing Tatum.
Love her.  Seriously.
Sienna all dolled up for Mir's wedding.  The only picture I got of her that day.  :(
Wearing bis sissy's new lake hat.

And as always.
Jack in some daily chaos.
He wouldn't let me touch his shirt.  He was so proud of his accomplishment there.
I know my pantry is a disaster.. But with all 3 kid's on a constant rummage it's one of those things I've chosen to just let go of.  Plus maybe I should shop a little healthier?  What's wrong with me!
Our family rented a cabin up in Sundance for the days leading up to Miranda's wedding.
It was THE most beautiful cabin.  And of course Jack was a million miles an hour re organizing and touching as much stuff as he could as quickly as he could.  

Below is an action shot of just how seriously he takes his job as a busy body.  
The kid does not mess around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive