Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Photo a week of my kids.. Week4

So. I skipped week 3.
That's how things shake out when you have overbooked yourself the week that you are about to leave for a week long vacation.
 Ill catch up sometime this year.


At our house Jack lays in our bed and drinks a cup of milk before bed.
He watches Thomas the train and  unwinds for the day.
Its tough being a toddler.
Anyways, at my moms house this past week, he found his cup, and his way to my moms bed.
It was cute. 
This girl.
She is a pro at being as cute as possible.
One day I am going to have to eat a little piece of her.
Everyday is a struggle not to.


When we go to Cedar, 
Tatum and I have a tradition of getting a Starbucks and a pedicure.
It doesn't happen often, but by the time it does
girlfriend is really needin some piggy love and I am more than happy to have someone else do it.



1 comment:

Blog Archive