Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pond Party II

This year we were able to have the Pond family Christmas party at our house! 
It was really nice of the Cache county half of our family to venture down for the evening.
We always have such a good time with Ryan's family.
They are nuts.  The veeerry best kind of nuts. 
Lightly salted cashews are my favorite.. In case you were wondering.
This is the party where we eat good food, and exchange good presents.

 Lets take a look at the goods..
 Grandpa Rodge.. 
He loved the new coat we got him...
.......Promise........
 Ry got some nice aggie gear
Logan has more school spirit than town in the world.
From little league to USU.. They are die hard! 
The Ponds are no exception.  
GO AGGIES. (and byu)
 I'm in no mood to fight with blogger about the order of my pictures
so now we are going to skip to the "minute to win it" portion of the party.
Above is Tatum and Brady playing the game..
Anyways..
 Tatums make up, and book.
Win and win.
She loves both.
 Julie loved the star I made her. 
Yay!!
This is funny..
For Brad (Ryans brother) gift, he was given these..
Are these called skeet? or trap??
Anyhow, these little disk thingies that you shoot with a gun..
They had names written on every single one.. 
The 2 that he is holding are the names of his sons.. haha..
CLAY PIGEONS!  I just remembered they are called clay pigeons.
Anyways, the rest of them pretty much named BYU athletes, and pro athletes.
All pain in the A people that Brad can take out into a field and take his aggressions out on.
Funny.

Anyways, all in all I think it was a great night.
I actually had a terrible migraine that night, and wasn't able to be much of a part of the night.
I felt the stupid thing coming on the day before, so I got the house cleaned, and the food made on Friday.
I got up to greet everyone, open my present (darling baby seat cover, and hair product) and eat a lot.
Then, I went back into my dark room, and rubbed icy hot on my face.
It works. I Promise.
I'm sorry that this is my blog, and I always make it all about me.  I cant help it.

Thanks everyone for all of your contributions to the party, and for making the trek to Utah County!
Also, thank you for cleaning my house before you left. 
Love you guys!!

PS.. Thanks Kalei for putting these photos on FB so that I could have some documentation for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive