Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Always the bridesmaid....

 So, I know this is totally inappropriate..
Really.
Don't be mad at me.....
Its just that I honestly couldn't help myself.
At my cousin Franki's wedding they served Martinellis in these fancy glasses.
Tatum could not get enough of it.
Every time I looked at her she was drinking more..
And being at a wedding and all.... Dressed up like a big girl.....
I couldn't help but laugh and take another picture...
Don't judge me.
I'm a good mom.
Most of the time....

2 comments:

  1. Hehe that is too cute! I hope you do a Christmas post soon! Did that little elf come again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I'm in no place to judge. I let Kobe drink martinellis out of champagne flutes when his dad graduated. We have to celebrate somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive