Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Watching Elf....

Today Steph's kids came over after school.  Tate has been home sick for the last 2 days so she was super happy to have someone to play with!~  They decided to watch the movie Elf
 Don't mind Tatums cluttery room of things she loves..
And don't worry that they are all smashed together on her bed here.. 
Watching this tiny TV 
(which is only allowed in her room on sick days.. FYI)
It's not like we have 110 inch projection screen in the basement.
Weird kids.
PS.. Have you ever seen Elf?  Tate made us watch it the other night, and it is hilarious!
"Buddy the elf, whats your favorite color?"
I laughed my head off.

3 comments:

  1. ...You have a projection screen in the basement?!?! EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.!! We NEVER use it. Goes to show you, the simple things in life are always better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh I can't believe that you hadn't seen Elf. SO freakin funny! I love smiling, smilings my favorite!hehehe. Sorry I didn't get with you over thanksgiving. Jed showed up and it was a baaaaad week! next time for sure tho. Love ya lots! p.s. Franscisco, Franscisco.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive