Sunday, April 7, 2013

Things I Like

I like Monday's
Because that's the day that I get to start over.
I get a fresh start to accomplish the things that I didn't get to do last week.
or the week before that or the week before that and sometimes even the week before that.
I like the beginning of each month too.
I really like the beginning of each new day.
But, I also like Fridays.  I like the start of a new portion of the week.  
I mostly just don't like about 3:00 when I can't keep my eyes open.
I like happy people.
I like passionate people.
I like my husband.
I really like my kids.
I like people that like my kids.
I like people that like other people.
I like people that tell other people when they like them.
I received an email from a family(ish) member on Friday that was chalk full of the best compliments. That made my whole week.
I like when something small can make my whole week.
I really like when people are not afraid to give other people nice compliments.
I like candy and cookies and Modern Family.
And warm cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.
with a little butter.
I like blogs. I like instagram.
I like plans.
I like sharing cool things I find with other people.
I like that my husbands calls my family members out of the blue to say hello to them. 
I like interesting people that provide good conversation.
I like sleeping ALL night long, and can't wait for the day that it happens for me again.
I like asking people if they are okay or if they need anything.
I like giving name suggestions to pregnant people.
I just know that one day someone is going to use one of them.
I'll like that for sure.
I like good dreams.
I like day dreaming.
I like when people ask me for advice.
I like giving advice even when people don't ask for it.
I think I may like that one a bit to much.
I like the new Wal Mart by my house.
I don't like that I like Wal Mart.
I like fuzzy socks.
I like comfortable clothes.
I don't like that I like comfortable clothes.
So.
 The other day, I had a $50.00 gift card to Victorias Secret.
They have some really awesome yoga pants that I just love at VS
They were on sale 2 for $40.
PERF!
When they came I was so thrilled.
Did I mention..
THEY WERE CAPRI YOGA PANTS!
I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE!
SUMMER CLOTHES!!
Yay! 
I couldn't wait for Miranda to get home from school so I could show them to her.
They were both black
but!
 one of them even had grey stripes on the top fold over part.
Grey stripes are VERY in right now. 
You know what she said to me?
"Ya.  Those are very cute.  Not necessarily what Iiiiii would have ordered with $50 from VS
but they are very cute."
I had to show her again about the grey stripes.
She liked that part.
And anyways. She weighs a buck ten.
She could shop at kid to kid and be cuter than me.
Dumb Miranda.
I like my yoga pants.
and yoga pant capris.

I like my sisters.
I like my brothers.
I like my best friends.
I like my hair doo-er
I like the sun.
I like the idea of self improvement.
I like people that actually follow through with their self improvements.
I am not one of them.
I like, really like Modern Family.
I'm catching up on my DVR right now.
I like giving birth.
I like people that make me laugh.
I like emojis and hashtags.
I like vacation
I like coming home from vacation.
I like good music.
 but not like cool, good music.
Just regular good music that you hear on the radio.
I'm not that cool.
I like all of the ages that my kids are at.
But I do not like ALL of the things about the ages that my kids are at.
I like the smell of BBQ's in May
I like the smell of fire works in July
I like the smell of spiced stuff in September
I LOVE the smell of those toasted almonds in the mall at Christmas time.
I like the smell of the Fossil store.
I like being inside of Barnes and Noble.
I like a good book.
I like frosting.
I like front row parking spots.
I like it when my motherly instincts are proved right.
I like it when Tatum leaves me little notes around the house.
I like it when Ryan has a good week at work, which means I am going to have a good weekend!
I like the beginnings of the NFL commercials.
It makes me want to make a relish tray.
I hate fantasy football
It makes me want to throw our computer and Ryan's phone out of the window.
I like it when I listen to my inner promptings.
I DO NOT like it when I don't and should have.
I like thinking about the things to come in our future.
It also makes me absolutely sick to my stomach and scared to death when I think about things to come in our future.
I really hope none of us get cancer.
I really really really really really dislike cancer.

DOWNER!

But you know what I REALLY really really really like?!

EASTER!!! 
LIKE, SO SO MUCH, I LIKE EASTER!!
I like going to Beaver Dam to stay in my mom's little trailer.
I really like that its warm there.
I like cadbury mini eggs almost as much as i like my kids.
I like jolly rancher jelly beans.
I like egg hunts
I like being able to ditch the babies for a few hours so that I can go spend some big kid time with 
Ryan and Tatum at the pool.
I like the pool.
I like all of the pools everywhere.
....most everywhere.
I don't actually get IN the pools.
But I like laying by them.
I like it when I remember to take pictures.
I like putting lots of pictures on my blog
I like forgetting that I put lots of pictures on my blog, and then looking back at my blog and liking that I put lots of pictures on my blog.
That's because I don't have a very good memory.
I don't like that.

I like all of this...
Grandpa lovins

Trailer park playin.



Easter basket finding

Love that Aunt Taylor came to spend some time with us!

Give me a break.
Like her.
sosososososososososososos like her!

Sillies

Trailer Park Parade.
Like trailer park parades.
I like it.


Easter egg finding

Easter bunny lovin

Family goodness.



Cousins
Jack's new best friend
Cousin Jasha.

I hate to end this post on a dislike..
But I dislike it when my photos get all out of order. 
IT MAKES ME CRAZY!!

:) 

I'll add this..
I like that both of my babies just napped at the same time, and that I was able to eat some chips and queso, watch an episode of Greys, 2 episodes of Modern family, and BLOG!!
I love that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive